Go Green. Go Paperless with Charter Bank's E-Statements.
Once you have enrolled for Internet Banking, sign up for FREE.
To enroll in E-Statements:
A. Log in to your Internet Banking account. Login is located on the upper right corner of Bank's website.
B. Once logged in, click the tab for E-Statements.
C. On the E-Statement page, complete the following six steps for enrollment:
- Click "Details" to select the accounts for which you want to receive electronic statements.
- Verify email address.
- Type a security phrase. This is a word, number, or short phrase that will be displayed in the subject line of your statement notification email, proving the email is secure and from Charter Bank.
- Enter the enrollment passcode in the field immediately below. To see the passcode, select "Click Here"
- After reviewing the disclosure, place a check mark agreeing to the terms. You must actually scroll through the disclosure in order to be able to place the check mark. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view document.
- Click "Enroll Now" and you are finished.
You will then be taken to your account page with a message that states "You have no documents available to view for this account". Meanwhile, an email is sent to you (using your new security phrase) stating that a request for changes to your account has been made. No action is required in response to the email. If you have questions regarding E-Statement enrollment, please contact us at (361) 241-7681.
*You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to receive E-Statements. View our PDF copy here.