Charter Bank's free Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay anyone or any company through your online banking account.
You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
To enroll in Bill Pay:
- You must complete the Internet Banking application which includes the Bill Pay authorization.
- You may obtain an Internet Banking Application in person or by viewing our PDF application here.
- Return the completed application to Customer Service at Charter Bank.
- Once your application is processed, log in to your Internet Banking account. The login is located on the upper right corner of Charter Bank's website.
To set up Payee in Bill Pay:
- Log in to your Internet Banking account. Login is located on the upper right corner of Bank's website.
- Once logged in, click the tab for Bill Payment.
- Select account to set up for bill pay.
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest billing statement.
- Once Payee is added you can start making payments right away.
For Assistance you may call us at (361) 241-7681.